Saturday, October 1, 2011

Here we go!

Fall is in the air! The weather is changing: cooler and cloudier. The colors range from the bright robin's egg blue of the morning sky, to the soft gray of the storm clouds, to the vibrant reds and yellows of the leaves changing. It's also a fantastic time to enjoy Nature's Bounty and cook up flavorful recipes overflowing with fresh produce from the fall harvest.
I hope you will join me and send me your favorite recipes to share on this blog. Food brings us together as family and friends. Food becomes the foundation of our holiday memories: can't you smell the apple pie from Thanksgiving?! Food nourishes our body and keeps us healthy. Food represents family and cultural history.

I will give credit for recipes as I am able. Keep in mind that shared recipes sometimes include the source citation and sometimes don't. If I have the name of the author, cookbook, magazine or website, I will include it. If you have information for me to add or correct, let me know. These recipes are shared in good faith.

If you'd like my email to send your favorite recipe(s), you can find my email on the CONTACT ME page, or message me on facebook!

Let's get going! Now You're Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment